READ

tapas r Pastry Cutter E A Bead Letter D

THINK

T ( H ) i n coloured card disc letter k

GROW

G R O W

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thing 6 Image Generator


Thing 6 is so much fun, and I can see so many uses with students. In fact, this is one of the tools that got me so excited about participating in 23 Things in the first place. I had just finished a collaborative project with a 7th grade teacher in which her students created trading cards of famous people. It was a fun project and the kids were doing a good job of using resources to find the needed information. Their information was transferred to 5 X 7" index cards. I saw this fun tool on Flickr and knew that it would take this project to the next level--authentic learning with 21st century tools!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds fantastic, Ann! I am letting you get ahead of me again, shoot. I have to get on the stick again!
Tori