READ

tapas r Pastry Cutter E A Bead Letter D

THINK

T ( H ) i n coloured card disc letter k

GROW

G R O W

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thing 7 Communication Tools

This was a busy thing!
Starting with email, I have, out of necessity, this year made my work email account more efficient with folders and flags and such.
I really like the idea of online meeting schedulers. Meeting Wizard starts its FAQ with the promise that they won't sell any user information, saying their long-term success is based on the trust of their users. Again, mention of trust as a basis for the web 2.0 community. I love it!
I have in the past 'attended' webinars, but hadn't for a while. This was a good reminder to check what is new out there. It really is great to be able to access them either live or in archive files and catch up on something new. I am usually more a fan of in-person presentations, but for the sake of time, money, accessibility and convenience, you can't beat the them.

On to Thing 8.

No comments: